Version 0.4.2 (2011-08-08)
- FIX: Changed Capistrano task to minify assets inside latest release path,
not previous release path. (Thanks, sauliusg!)
- FIX: Fixed deprecation warnings when running Rake tasks. (Thanks, jsonperl!)
Version 0.4.1 (2011-05-06)
- FIX: Stopped `gem install asset_hat` from foolishly requiring itself.
Version 0.4.0 (2011-05-06)
- FEATURE: Added Rails 3 support.
include_js :jquery, :bundles => %[plugins app], :loader => :lab_js %>`.
(Provides only basic LABjs support. To build custom JS logic, use the new
- FEATURE: Added support for getting asset URLs, e.g.: `<%= include_css
‘foo’, :bundle => ‘bar’, :only_url => true %>`,
`<%= include_js :jquery, ‘foo’, :bundle => ‘bar’,
:only_url => true %>`.
Version 0.3.1 (2011-04-02)
- IMPROVEMENT: Added tolerance for `.css` and `.js` extensions in assets.yml,
even though you don’t need them.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for symbols as bundle names, e.g., `include_js
:bundle => :application`. Thanks, daphonz!
- FIX: Worked around a JSMin bug that causes an error when JS ends with a
comment and no line break.
Version 0.3.0 (2010-12-08)
- FEATURE: Added ERb support in `config/assets.yml`.
- FEATURE: Added support for auto-creating SSL versions of every stylesheet.
- FEATURE: Added support for loading remote JS via SSL. Includes loading
popular JS from `ajax.googleapis.com` or your own
- FEATURE: Added support for `FORMAT=long|short|dot` flags for `rake
asset_hat:minify`. Useful for shortening output from deployment scripts.
- FEATURE: Added support for absolute paths in `config/assets.yml`. Allows
pointing to assets directly inside `public/`.
- FEATURE: Added `asset_hat:minify:css` and `asset_hat:minify:js` Rake task
- IMPROVEMENT: Updated default CSS minification engine to remove rules that
have empty declaration blocks.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stopped pre-caching asset commit IDs when launching console.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for single/double quotation marks in `url()` CSS
when adding asset hosts and cache busters
- FIX: Fixed adding asset commit IDs to URLs containing “?” in
Version 0.2.1 (2010-07-21)
- FEATURE: Added WebFont Loader to supported JS vendors.
- FIX: Stopped adding asset hosts to `url(/htc/...)` URLs because IE 6, by
default, refuses to run .htc files from other domains, including CDN
Version 0.2.0 (2010-06-10)
- FEATURE: Added support for loading many more JS vendors from Google’s
CDN, including Prototype, MooTools, and SWFObject.
- FEATURE: Cleaned up existing docs, and added complete RDoc documentation.
- FEATURE: Added example integration script for Capistrano deployments.
Version 0.1.5 (2010-03-11)
- FIX: Fixed fetching asset commit IDs in some environments. The bug was
possibly caused by older versions of Git, which fail to read logs properly
when given absolute paths, rather than relative paths.
- FIX: Stopped app tests from running twice in some environments.
Version 0.1.4 (2010-03-03)
- FIX: Fixed config filepaths in `asset_hat:config` task.
Version 0.1.3 (2010-03-03)
- FIX: Allowed adding commit IDs and asset hosts to `url(/htc/...)` URLs
(e.g., `/htc/iepngfix.htc`) in CSS, not just images.
- FIX: Changed `AssetHat.config` to memoize
only if `cache?` is true. In development environments, this means the
config file will be reread with every request.
Version 0.1.2 (2010-01-27)
- IMPROVEMENT: Memoized HTML output from `include_css` and `include_js` when
`AssetHat.cache?` is true.
Version 0.1.1 (2010-01-20)
- FIX: Rewrote `AssetHat::VERSION` to be based on `VERSION.yml`.
- FIX: Prefixed `AssetHat::CONFIG_FILEPATH` with `RAILS_ROOT`, which fixes
ability to run an app’s individual test files.
Version 0.1.0 (2010-01-19)